Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Meee!

Thursday was my 17th birthday! It is so weird to say I'm 17! It seems so old! All my family came over that night and we had a BBQ to celebrate me and Dallin's birthday, his was on the 21.
I got $40, which i needed desperately, A dress and mints from Emily, 3 shirts and a pair of jeans that i picked out a few weeks earlier from my parents, and even though she said so firmly "Don't you expect anything on your birthday!" She then got me some mints a shirt and a necklace :). It was an awesome birthday but little did I know it wasn't over....

The next day I came home from a ward babysitting night and Tobie and Andrea were hiding in my room and they threw a pillow case over me, took me outside, and shoved me in the back of the trunk! We drove around and then we stopped and when they opened the trunk they were like, "Oh Kelsey! What happened to you!!? We fought off your kidnappers! Are you OK!?" Hahaha they are so funny... We were at sonic and they brought me Fresa and balloons, which I loved! And we just had fun and hung out and of coarse... ate some chicken strip sandwiches!! :)

No comments: