Monday, March 22, 2010

Cali Trip Spring Break 2010!!

So we have been planning this trip for what seems like forever!!! And it finally came! We left Friday morning and came back Sunday night. We had so much junk food to eat!! We all brought tons of food to share, this is what I brought

This was my new dress and new swim suit is under so you can't see it.. But it was cute!! I hope the picture is not too dark to see it!

I drove the first 3 hour, it was so nerve racking!! But the time seemed to fly by!! I also got pulled over!! I was going 72MPH in a 55MPH zone!! ...construction... :/ But the cop let me off really easy! I only got a $50 fine! Which isn't too bad...

The windmills! Classic... :)

We drove straight to the beach in Santa Monika. But before that we drove around for at least 45 minutes trying to find a pizza place!! That city is insane! And the ocean was so freakin cold! I only went in a few times, but I made a pretty awesome sand castle.

On Saturday we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain!! We were there all day! We went on most of the rides including X2!! That ride is like no other ride!! What a rush!

Me in line for Goliath!

Then on the way home we went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Universal City for Dallin's BDay. Delish food!! :)

Dallin and Amanda

Me Emily and Amanda

THEN! Grand finale!! :) :) :) While we were eating out of nowhere! Gerard Butler shows up! He was signing autographs and then he went up stairs to eat. I didn't recognize his name at first.. but when I realized who he was I freaked out!
I had so much fun and I wish I could go back! But it had to end sometime... I can't wait to go again another time!! :)

No comments: