Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Know... Im Just The Best Aunt Ever... :)

So today I was watching my nephew Zach because his parents went to try out for the biggest loser and were gone early in the morning. So I wanted to do something fun with his so we started out the day with going to McDonald's for breakfast When I told him he was seriously shaking with excitement haha it was so cute! So after I got him all cute complete with a little boy foe hawk we went over there to eat. I got a lot of suspicious looks.. What? Can't a girl take her nephew out? Geez! Then he said the funniest thing ever! after I tried to tell him the picture of the big pancake meal was for a man, he said, "I AMMMM a man!!!" Haha I laughed so hard!
So after we ate we went and played on the playground, and I seemed to forget how not fun that is after the age of 12.... That place used to be so huge!! But its so tiny in there! And my knees are still sore!

Then we went to Wal-Mart cuz I needed to buy a book. We walked around the garden center for awhile, Zach loves plants and he loved all the different flowers he wanted to get a flower plant and bring it home to Grandpa to put in his garden, but I was pretty sure there would be no room for it...

Then we looked at the fish, bought my book and some chalk that I thought would be fun, and got back into the car for our next destination. Zach has never been to a Garage sale so I thought I would take him to get a cheap toy. So found one and there was all these books but they were all in Spanish! But then we found a Go Diego! blow up chair! It was brand new and only a $1! Good buy! I had Zach pay for it and when she gave him the change she said, "ok now give that to momma" and I was like, "Haha! Oh no!! I am not momma!" Then we finally went home but our day wasn't over yet... We went crazy with the chalk completing our drawling with a GIANT rainbow!

Then we were all hot and sweaty so we got our swimsuits on and washed the car, then we had a water fight!
Then this lady was walking her puppy for the first time! And you know me! I couldn't resist!!!
We had soooo much fun! I love him so much! And I wouldn't trade that day up for anything!

No comments: