Thursday, June 24, 2010

One amazing man! :)

I have been thinking about my old seminary teacher lately. I had him for my Sophomore and junior year. I remember the day I met him like it was yesterday!! Kylee, Kazhia, and I went to the school during the summer for a swim practice and on our way home we saw a car at the seminary building so we decided to go over there. I was actually 14 and going to be a freshman the next school year. So we went in and I don't know what we thought.. Haha but I think I thought he was weird! :) So he talked to us, and showed us the seminary room... and we also ended up finding out he knew a guy in our ward, and we were the first kids to meet him!!!! :) (I never let him forget that...) But anyways.. I just amazes me that he is already gone... I was looking forward to this coming year sooo much! I have made so many good memories with him and in seminary! Like the cheesy movies he always showed, Every year we watched the phone call haha I loved it!, playing games that always seemed to get way too crazy, cookie Friday he would always bring the greenest bananas for me :), when we would act out the stories in the Scriptures (Haha that never went too well...), when he would pull out those stupid pool noodles I hated those!!, and just those everyday funnies!! :) I'm really gonna miss him! Everyday in Seminary I would be like, "OK, today! I'm gonna pay attention!!" and if you know me... my mind is thinking of 100 thing at once... and I would get distracted. Hahaha I always felt bad.. BUT! I am reading the Book of Mormon this summer with my ward, and it all comes back! I remember all his lessons and how he taught the stories to us! It is amazing how much I remember, and how much I have learned!! So thanks bro. Goss! You are one amazing man! You have really made an impact on my life these past years! :) And your new class doesn't even know how lucky they are!

OK so the pic up top has a story :) I took the picture that is below and as you can see totally cut off my face so he grabbed the camera and said, "let me do it! I'll show you how to take a picture!" And he counted down but on 1 he pointed it to him and left me out!! It was so him to do something like that!!!
(Above) I really love the picture!! :)

3 comments:

Mistie said...

Awwwwww....Hobo! This made me cry. I'm gonna miss that man so much. :( YOU AND I BETTER HAVE SEMINARY TOGETHER NEXT YEAR!! If not...then i will definitely cry.

Kelsey Stradling said...

Yeah! I can't loose you and goss!

Mistie said...

I'm still gonna write letters to Bro. G or SOMETHING! haha. just mail them to Higley High.