Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you thought my other bracelets were cute......


Look
at
THESE!!













Me, Megan, & Whitney got together last night to make bracelets! (I found out they are actually called watchlets!) Anyways... So ya We made "watchlets"! Andddd they turned out soooooo cute!!! :) I love my purple one!!!! :) I love love love ittt! And I love Megan's zebra one! She went through a night of frustration while making her bracelet Haha, it was fun to see her go through what I once went through as a novice beader :) Whitney left early so I didn't get any pics of her watch.... We had so much fun we were beading till nearly MIDNIGHT!! I cant wait till we do it again!! :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

They look awesome. I love your purple one, too. Is it too late to order?

Kelsey Stradling said...

No just tell me what you want and I'll make it for you!