Friday, January 15, 2010

Coolest Dream!!!


If you know me at all you would know that in so obsessed with my dreams and I love to tell people about them!! So here it goes... This was my dream last night.... Well the beginning I was at so place outside and I guess all the missionaries were coming home, and there was a ton of cute missionaries everywhere! And this one that is in my ward came up to me and was saying how different I looked, and he kept staring at me, and hey this kid is totally cute so I wasn't complaining! Then next thing I knew I was in Kazhia's mini van and I was telling her about what I just happened (And this happens a lot in my dreams, something will happen to me in my dream, and then I tell someone while still dreaming, and it is always Kazhia!! I have no idea why!!) Then my dream is totally different, I was at the Oscars!!? I have no idea how or why i was there! So I was at the Oscars in this beautiful gown and my job was to take the Oscar award winner by the arm and walk with then to the stage... ok so i know that sounds weird but it was so cool!! So there was a whole bunch of famous people there! And it was awesome! But then there was this evil girl, who goes to Skyline that i don't like, and she was trying to take my job! But the people didn't like her so they made her leave. So i kept doing my job and I got to meet all these famous people!! And one of them was RYAN REYNOLDS!!! And I talked to him and I told him that he was my favorite person EVER! (which is very TRUE!) And that is all i remember.... But it was a pretty sweet dream!!

No comments: