Saturday, November 7, 2009

The cutest picture

So the other day I was outside showing my dad the school camera I was borrowing (which is a really nice digital SLR) and I was just taking random pictures and I happened to get this beautiful picture!! I love it so much! I think it is just so cute! It just makes me want to change my career to a dog photographer!! Ha Ha... we'll see... I also want to work really hard to get one of those awesome cameras!!! They are amazing! It defiantly was love at first sight and I had to get my hands on it!

I also took this picture, I don't know why I took a picture of a random chair, but Im glad I did because I really like it!! I don't know... It just looks really cool! I also photo shopped it there was a bunch of disgusting dog poop in it, but not anymore!! I bet you can't even guess where!! :)

No comments: