Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More bracelets! :)

I love making these! :) It is so fun to come up with new ideas for bracelets! Yesterday I made a bracelet with 4 strands, so hard! It took me like 2 hours! I just cant wait to get some money so I can make some more! :)

I love this one! It is super cute! But for some reason the big pink beads are cracking on the inside... :/

This is my 4 strand band, I love it! It is so fancy! :)
And, I made my first sale! :) If anyone is interested they are $25 for the band and watch face, or $15 for just a band. You can do any color and pick out your watch face and I can get it to you in about a week so email me @ eatsleepswim@hotmail.com or text @ 480-440-8508


These are the watch faces we use, we don't have access to all of these faces, but most of them

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Love the blog and the watches. Decisions, decisions! I'll let you know what color and sizes soon. Awesome talent you have.