Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March!!

Though it's been March for awhile... I thought I would express my love for it!! :) March is just the PERFECT month!! The weather is great, we get Spring Break, and of course! my BIRTHDAY!! In my opinion March is the best month to have a birthday! 1st It is kinda in the middle of nowhere it's not near a holiday so it gives a variety of events all spread out in the year, 2nd it's NOT a summer birthday! I would hate to have a summer birthday! It just sounds too plain and boring to me... and 3rd March is just a cool month! Just say March over and over again... it sounds cool doesn't it?!! :) So to all my frios out there that have a BDay in March, or your just obsessed with it like me, Happy March!! :)

Fun Facts About March!!

I was supposed to be Born in APRIL!! Weird!?

March used to be the first month of the year until 1752

In the village of Tichborne every year on March 25th (My BIRTHDAY!!!) the Feast of the Annunciation (Lady’s Day).

One of the flowers most associated with March is the narcissus (Which I happened to just take a picture of one a few days ago with my phone, at the temple, and I had no idea!!)

This was a saying I found about March weather and I thought it was cool because today the weather was like a lion!!! :) : 'When March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb.'

No comments: